There’s no getting around the changing weather in Paxinos, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual furnace service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. expert drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Paxinos. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the experts at LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. a call at 570-648-0748 to start saving a little more today.