While your Lennox® heater cannot chat with you, it possesses a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Based on the issue, your heating system could use continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary furnace adjustments you can complete on your own, the majority of repairs are best handled by experts. When your heater will not kick on or deliver warm air, reach out to LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 570-648-0748 for expert furnace repair in Shamokin and Sunbury.
Our experts will swiftly determine and take care of the problem, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can service all kinds or configuration—and get the comfort returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages this system to let you know it’s working correctly.
Correct function involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace running like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that a single light flashing slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heating system may be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is working properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the wrong area on the burner. Call us at 570-648-0748 for assistance.
Here are some of the most common problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are many of the light arrangements you might observe when your heater refuses to or keep heating. The bulk of these issues must be handled by a specialist, for instance from LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc..
- All LED lights are extinguished. This means your HVAC system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse is not flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it immediately trips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 570-648-0748.
- A single light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be open. The component is an essential safety mechanism that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this issue yourself.
- A single light is flickering rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your furnace might have a wiring error that requires specialized support from LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc..
- All lights are blinking slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This part distributes hot air from the heating system into your rooms. We can help in determining what’s wrong with this component.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing fast. This signifies your heating system might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 570-648-0748 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there may be an issue with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. can locate the issue and repair it.
- Both lights are using every other slow flashes. This signifies your HVAC equipment may have a flame issue. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 570-648-0748 for support.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This usually means your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heater from getting too hot. Get in touch with the experts at LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. for support.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what may be at fault when you hear your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The duo of lights are giving alternate rapid blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor may be broken. This component lights fuel in your HVAC equipment to create heat and should be repaired by an expert from LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc..
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system in working order quickly, depend on the technicians at LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc.. Our techs will handle the error without delay and have your space feeling cozy again soon. Reach out to us at 570-648-0748 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.