As springtime starts, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Paxinos? Even if your air conditioning system is recently purchased or was cooling well last year.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system examined annually by a LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. tech can help spot little troubles before they become huge breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outside, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to take care of intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that build up within your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity bill and in the long-term, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they lead to major, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully inspect components and carry out a set of air conditioning performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they become extensive problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is well-prepared to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is at risk for premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the ensuing spots and parts:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. pros a call at 570-648-0748 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next tune-up.