As warmer weather begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Paxinos? Particularly if your cooling equipment is newer or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system checked seasonally by a LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. professional can help spot little issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine parts and complete a series of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into large problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. pros a call at 570-648-0748 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.