At LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc., we know that selecting a company you can count on to do AC repair in Paxinos is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. a call at 570-648-0748. We’re happy to help!