Which Exact Ventilation System is Right for Your Home?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are acceptable for brand new or remodeled energy-efficient homes, the brand you demand takes into account your local weather. Homes in particular areas, such as the the middle of the United States, can take advantage of the pair.
Get more information about the ventilation systems our professionals offer. Or contact us at 570-648-0748 for additional details on which exactly is right for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for cold climates.
- Removes air from your house and exchanges it with refreshing air from the outdoors.
- Holds warmness so you do not have to heat up the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for arid locations.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Balances moisture so you can use your air conditioning not as much.