In Paxinos you depend on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the chilly time of year. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace service
visit any day. At the very least, you might have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even cause trouble with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve collected some signs for you to scan for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc., if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem feeble? Signs related to your blower could suggest a bit of a problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working noisily or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace at once and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a obstructed condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call LTS Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 570-648-0748 when you need to schedule repairs or regular maintenance.